Sand Art has always been a popular fringe activity for kids in Singapore. Improve your kid’s creativity and colouring skills by creating these beautiful art piece with colourful sands! Here in Party People, we bring our sand art station to your upcoming party or events in Singapore!
How to do Sand Art?
- Pick your favourite sand art design.
- Peel off the die-cut sticker on the sand art card and pour coloured sand on it.
- Mix different coloured sand on different parts of the sand art card.
- Complete your art piece by peeling off the background sticker, and fill it up with coloured sand.
- Place your completed art piece into a plastic cover.
- You’re done!
Below is how our sand art station looks like at various events in Singapore.
Customised Sand Art Card
Do you have a mascot, logo, or simply a character you love? Party People can customise sand art card according to your needs! Here are the 2 mascot sand art card designs we have done for our client.
Looking for other art and craft activities for kids? Discover the full list of art and craft stations we provide here!
To enquire our Sand Art Station for your upcoming party or event, simply click on the button below and fill up a quick form! Our sales assistant will reply as soon as we receive your form.